Online Casinos with the Best Free Spins in Town – Claim Yours!
You are just a click away from unlocking some sensational free spins offers. Check out the casinos below to find the best deals from the most amazing casinos in the country. Some of these online casinos offer free no deposit spins to players upon registration. In other words, you can claim them without forking out a penny. Typically, online casinos combine free spins with other exciting promotions to keep you happy for longer.
Have a look at these amazing offers from top-rated online casinos and take your pick!
How to Claim and Activate a Free Spins Bonus
If you’re new to free spins and want to know all there is to know about them, keep reading. We will go into detail about the various traits of free spins and how you can use them to your advantage.
If you are already familiar with the different types of spins and you’re ready to claim yours for free, choose from the offers listed above.
We can’t vouch for any of the other online casinos out there, but we can almost guarantee that you will have a great time using the free spins offered at any of the casinos on our exclusive toplist.
To get started, choose an online casino from the list, click on the offer link, register, get your free spins bonus, and start playing. Follow these step-by-step instructions and you will be able to play with free spins in no time!
- Read through this valuable spins guide to understand the pros and cons of free spins, the different types of risk-free spins available, and any restrictions that may be associated with the spins.
- Compare the free spins offered at the best online casinos that feature on our extensively tested casino toplist.
- Click on the link for a free spins offer that appeals to you. This will launch the casino in your web browser. It doesn’t matter what device you are using when you click on the link. The casinos on our list can be enjoyed on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- Follow the prompts to register a casino account. Online casinos will typically require your name, email address and phone number.
- Check this page regularly for updated free spins bonus offers that you can claim.
A Guide to Different Types Bonus Spins that are Free
There are several free spins bonus categories that we can address. In this guide, we explain each type of free spins offer that you may encounter. You will find that some online casinos offer spins without you having to make a deposit. Others might give spins as part of a welcome bonus package to new players upon registration.
Certain types of free spins bonuses require you to deposit, others are 100% free. Online casinos also offer spins for players to try out new slot machines or to promote a specific game developer.
Now, the most important thing is to always read the terms and conditions to make sure the wagering requirements are right for you. You should also be familiar with any limitations or restrictions on the spins.
We will explain all these terms and more below. So keep reading to find out more. First off, let’s look at an overview of the various types of free spins available at online casinos.
- No Deposit Free Spins
No deposit spins are spins given to you for free without the casino requiring you to deposit money. With this promotion, you can play your favourite slot machine or try out newly released games without investing your own funds. However, you may have to complete a deposit before you can cash out your winnings.
- Free Spins with a Deposit
Free spins with a deposit are credited to a player’s account after a successful deposit has been made. Online casinos use this type of free spins offer as an incentive to encourage players to deposit. The number of spins awarded for a deposit may be quite a bit higher than the number of no deposit free spins offered by the casino since there’s less risk of bonus abuse from the casino’s perspective.
Casinos are generally more generous when you’re playing for real money. Some casinos also combine spins with match bonuses of 100% or more on your deposit amount.
- Free Spins Reload Bonus
A reload bonus is an offer given to players who have already made their first deposit at an online casino. As its name suggests, this is a bonus offered to players that deposit again. Some casinos even award reload bonuses on every deposit if players opt-in for the offer. Reload offers are basically the same as deposit offers. So, whether the casino offers you spins for free on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 100th deposit – you will receive the spins when you successfully complete the deposit.
- Welcome Offer Free Spins
Welcome spins are awarded for free to players who are new to an online casino. They could be offered as no deposit spins, deposit spins, or a combination of the two. For example, the casino may offer 20 no deposit free spins for signing up and an additional 200 free spins plus a $50 bonus once you have completed your first deposit.
- Referral Bonus – Spins for Free
Most of us have a favourite casino that we always recommend to our friends. Since online casinos love to welcome new players, they are willing to reward us when we refer new players to them. To win free spins with a referral bonus, all you need to do is invite other people to play at the casino using your referral link. As soon as a player signs up using your link and completes a deposit, the casino will add spins to your account. The more people you refer, the more spins you get!
- Loyalty Free Spins Rewards
Most online casinos have a loyalty program of some kind. They could call it a loyalty program, a VIP club, rewards club, or points system. Whatever they decide to call it, the premise is the same: players get rewarded for playing at the casino. As you earn points or rise through the loyalty status levels, you will unlock spins and other types of bonuses along the way. A good loyalty system is a sign of a great online casino.
Frequently asked questions about Free Spins
Can I withdraw my free spins winnings?
Yes, but only once you have met the wagering requirements attached to the spins.
Can I avoid free spins wagering requirements?
Very few online casinos offer spins with no wagering requirements to new players. If you find no wagering spins for new players, it will be part of a deposit offer. On the other hand, there are plenty of casinos that offer spins without wagering requirements to their loyal players.
What games can I play with free spins?
Free spins are typically restricted to slot machines. You may find online casinos that offer bespoke spins games, but these are less common. You can play some of the best slots available with free spins since online casinos usually use the spins as a way to promote a brand new slot release.
Can I get real money free spins without depositing?
Yes, you can. Choose one of the no deposit spins offers recommended on our site, sign up, and enjoy your real money free spins.
How do I claim free spins?
If you want to claim free spins at a casino you have never played at before, choose an offer on our site and click on the link to claim the spins. Follow the prompts on the casino’s website to register a new casino account. Your spins will be added once you have signed up.
If you want to claim spins at a casino that you already have an account with, simply check the casino’s Promotions page to see if there are any free spins offers currently available. You can also ask the casino’s support team if there are any free spins on offer.
Why should I use free spins?
Free spins provide you with a risk-free opportunity to try new slot games, different game developers, and alternative online casinos.
How many free spins offers can I claim?
You can claim as many of the free spins offered on this site as you would like to. However, you can only claim the welcome spins offer at each casino once.
Where can I find the best free spins in Canada?
We think the free spins listed on this page are the best offers available. It’s not just us that think so. We review sites and offers based on their reputation amongst our fellow online casino enthusiasts. After extensive testing, the free spins offers that make it to this page are, without a doubt, the best.
The Fine Print on Risk-Free Spins
Before signing up at a casino to take advantage of a free spins offer, it’s always a good idea to read the terms and conditions associated with the offer. Free spins may come with a variety of restrictions and limitations that you should be aware of. While you can rest assured that all of the offers we test and recommend are picked from the top shelf, we can’t guarantee that the spins will be added to your favourite game.
We’ll go over some of the conditions that you are bound to run into when assessing casino bonuses that give you spins for free. We will explain the conditions and give specific examples of how they generally work.
Playing free slot machines is undoubtedly super fun, but winning a jackpot and only then discovering that you can’t cash it out until you meet the wagering requirements can be a real bummer. That’s why it’s best to understand the wagering requirements before you claim any free spins offer.
When wagering requirements are attached to bonus money they are very easy to calculate. You also have the benefit of knowing exactly what the wagering requirement will be before you claim a bonus. A wagering requirement of 50x the bonus means that you will have to play the bonus through the casino 50 times before you can cash out your winnings. If you receive a bonus of $10, you will have to place bets at the online casino to the value of $500 before your winnings can be withdrawn.
Online casinos have different techniques of applying wagering requirements to free spins. It’s typical that you will know the multiplication value of the free spins wagering requirement before claiming them, but you won’t know exactly how much the wagering requirement will be until you have used your free spins.
The most common method of applying wagering requirements to free spins is for casinos to add them to the total value of the winnings you accumulate while playing the spins. If the casino has a wagering requirement of 50x the free spins winnings, it means that you will have to play the total value of your winnings through the casino 50 times before you can cash them out.
Taking the example of a casino with a wagering requirement of 50x the free spins winnings, you will have to place bets to these values depending on how much you scored while playing your spins:
- If you accumulate $10, the wagering requirement will be $500 (10 x 50).
- If you accumulate $50, the wagering requirement will be $2,500 (50 x 50).
- If you accumulate $100, the wagering requirement will be $5,000 (100 x 50).
As you can see, it’s a bit of a catch-22 when it comes to wagering and free spins. The more you win, the higher your wagering requirement. However, the same can be said of any bonus – the higher the value of the bonus you claim, the higher the wagering requirement.
Free Spins Expiration
Most bonuses and spins come with an expiration date. When you receive an offer, check the expiration date immediately because they can sometimes have a very short validity period. Some free spins may expire within a few hours, others within days, and sometimes the casino will leave them on your account for months or indefinitely.
There are two different expiration dates to keep in mind when it comes to free spins
- The length of time you have to play the spins.
- The length of time you have to meet the wagering requirements.
Some online casinos will have one timeframe for both of these conditions to be met, but then other casinos may give you an extended time to meet the wagering requirements. The last thing you want to do is rack up a sizeable casino balance using your spins and then lose it because you failed to meet the wagering requirements before the expiration date.
Free Spins Game Restrictions
We already mentioned that many casinos will add spins to a specific game. Sometimes the casino will allow you to choose which slot machines you want the spins added to. However, when casinos let you choose the games, they typically restrict certain games from the selection offered to you.
Online casinos may exclude certain slots from free spins for various reasons:
- The slot machine is already popular and there’s no reason to promote it with spins.
- The game may have a progressive jackpot and thus won’t work with free spins since a portion of players’ bets are added to progressive jackpots when they wager.
- The slot may have a return to player percentage (RTP) that is too high to award spins on it.
- The game might have a volatility level that makes it too unpredictable for spins.
- The slot developer may not have made it possible to add free spins to the game when they created it.
There are many other reasons why certain slots may be restricted. The main thing to keep in mind is that if you are claiming a free spins bonus because you want to play them on a specific slot, make sure the game is not on the exclusion list before you go through the effort of signing up for the offer.
Maximum Withdrawal Limit
It comes as no surprise that online casinos usually cap the maximum value on winnings made while playing free spins. This is especially common with no deposit free spins. The withdrawal limits for no deposit spins are typically much lower than those associated with deposit spins.
Check the maximum withdrawal limits before you start ‘spending’ your winnings. If you win $5,000 and the withdrawal is capped at $300 for the free spins, you will only be able to cash out $300 of your $5,000 withdrawal, even if you meet the wagering requirements.
If you do reach the maximum withdrawal limit while playing with your spins, you may as well cash out right away. You don’t have to of course. It can be fun to carry on playing even if you can’t withdraw the excess amount. However, once you have cashed out, the wagering requirements will be removed from your account so you will be free to deposit and win real cash again.
Free Spins Bet Size
When you play with spins that are added for free, the online casino will determine the value of each spin. This is one of the primary ways that free spins are different from a regular casino bonus. With a regular bonus, you have some leeway to determine your bet size on the games. With free spins, you will only be able to play slots at the bet size that is fixed by the casino.
There won’t be an option to increase or decrease the coin value, number of paylines, or total bet size if you’re playing free spins. This is a bit of a setback, especially for high rollers who enjoy playing high-value spins. If you’re a regular player at one of the better online casinos that offer dynamic rewards, then the spins that the casino gives you will usually be in line with the bet sizes that you commonly play.
Freebie Spins and Bonus Abuse
When it comes to bonus abuse, the terms and conditions of the casino will describe what the casino considers “abuse”. For example, opening more than one account or attempting to claim the same bonus several times is usually considered abuse.
Free spins abuse happens when a player opens numerous accounts at the same casino in an attempt to claim the welcome spins over and over. If the casino picks this up, they are likely to block the player completely.
Free Spins: Advantages & Disadvantages
Like most avid gamers, we salute free spins and the casinos that offer them. Comparing the positive and opposing aspects of playing with free spins can be misleading. If you were to compare them at a glance by looking at the number of bullet points under each subheading, you would assume that spins aren’t worth your time.
But playing with free spins has one huge advantage that outweighs all the unfavourable characteristics of playing with them: THEY’RE ABSOLUTELY FREE.
So, with that in mind, let’s first take a closer look at the disadvantages of playing with free spins:
- Free spins are added to specific slot machines, which may exclude your favourite slots.
- You can’t change the bet size of the spins.
- The winnings you can withdraw from the casino may be capped at a maximum value. This isn’t always the case but will most likely be the case when you claim a no deposit welcome spins bonus.
- You must meet the wagering requirements on your free spins winnings before you can withdraw them.
- There’s a chance that you will have a limited window of opportunity in which to play your spins, such as a day, week, month, or year.
- You will be required to meet the wagering requirements within a specific timeframe.
Okay, so now that we’ve got the drawbacks out of the way, we can look at the benefits of claiming free spins:
- They’re free, which means you’re not risking your own money even though you’re playing with real money and you have an opportunity to accumulate real money.
- Since they’re not risky, you can try games that you usually wouldn’t and experience more aspects of online casinos.
- With no deposit welcome spins, you get to take online casinos for a test drive.
Alternatives to Free Spins for Canadian Players
Free spins are unique because no other type of casino bonus awards you a predefined number of spins at a specific value on a slot machine. Some players love these features of free spins, while others are less enthusiastic about them.
When it comes to choosing online casino bonuses, one size does not fit all. Even so, most of us agree that every type of bonus comes in handy under certain conditions.
All casino bonuses can be slotted into one of two bonus categories:
- No deposit bonuses: These bonuses are added to your account with no deposit required from the casino. Since you don’t need to deposit to claim these bonuses, they are usually characterized by higher wagering requirements, more limitations, and shorter validity times.
- Deposit bonuses: these bonuses are added to your account after you have made a deposit. They are usually credited to your casino balance immediately following a successful deposit, but not always. For example, cashback bonuses are only credited to your balance after you have played a certain percentage of your deposit through the online casino.
No deposit bonuses are very similar to no deposit free spins since you aren’t required to deposit funds at the casino before they are added to your balance. In contrast, before you are credited with a deposit bonus, you need to deposit your own money at an online casino.
Deposit bonuses can be offered as:
- A specific value (e.g. $20).
- A specific number of free spins.
- A percentage of your deposit.
An Overview Common Types of Bonuses
- Deposit Bonus | With a deposit bonus, you will usually find the offer advertised as a percentage, such as 100% up to $2000. This means that the welcome bonus you will receive depends on the value of your deposit, but the maximum value of your bonus is capped at $2000. If you claim the offer in this example and deposit $50, you’ll get a bonus of $50, which is equal to 100% of your deposit. If you were to deposit $3000, you would get a bonus of $2000, which is equal to 100% of your deposit – capped at $2000.
- Welcome Bonus | The welcome bonus goes by many different names. Online casinos may refer to it as a Sign-Up bonus, a First Deposit bonus, or a Registration bonus. It all means the same thing: the bonus is reserved for players that are 100% new to the casino.
- No Deposit Bonus | With this type of bonus, you don’t need to shell out anything to get the bonus added to your account. The online casino will simply add the bonus for you, whether it’s free spins or bonus money. If it’s a no deposit welcome bonus, you’ll probably have to register an account with the casino before you can receive the bonus.
- Cashback Bonus | A cashback bonus is free money that an online casino will give back to you after you have deposited and spent money playing the games at the casino. You can compare it to a refund, although it’s better than a refund because you can’t give the casino back the spins or rounds that you already played. Cashback bonuses are usually advertised as a percentage of your deposit. If you claim a cashback bonus of 75% and play out $1,000 of your own money at the casino, the casino will add $750 back to your balance so that you can carry on enjoying yourself. Cashback bonuses come with their limitations and restrictions. We recommend that you read the terms of every cashback bonus so that you understand them clearly.
- Loyalty bonus | Loyalty bonuses take many different shapes. When you play online casinos, you usually accrue loyalty points based on your activity level. Most casinos will let you exchange these points for different types of bonuses. Sometimes an online casino will simply add a bonus to your account while you are playing, with no real reason behind it and without deducting any loyalty points from your balance. These are simply rewards from the casino for being an active player.
- High Roller bonus | The high roller bonus is generally only available to players who wager or deposit large amounts at an online casino. It’s an extension of the loyalty bonus but only for ‘high rollers’ who are very active. This offer is made available in a player’s online casino profile. Alternatively, if you are a high roller, you may receive a message or phone call from a casino representative to offer you a special bonus.
- Referral Bonus | Some online casinos run referral programs that reward players who recommend other people to the casino. Referral bonuses are usually only added to your casino balance when someone that you refer makes a successful deposit.
Free spins are promotions that online casinos offer to attract new players and reward existing players. You can enjoy free spins regardless of your level as a player. Whether you are completely new to online casinos, are a seasoned casino player, or somewhere in between, there will always be free spins available online for you to claim and enjoy.