Best Google Pay Online Casino Sites
Recently, numerous online casinos have started accepting Google Pay as a payment method thanks to its reliability and speedy transactions. Although this number is low when compared to other payment options, it is sure to rise soon.
Users get to enjoy numerous benefits, such as depositing funds to Google Pay online casino sites from their mobile devices with a few simple taps. We have reviewed several online casinos and put together a list of trusted Google Pay casinos that you can visit to enjoy your online gameplay.
How Do Google Pay Casinos Work?
Google Pay was initially launched in September 2015 as Android Pay. Android Pay was built on the base created by Google Wallet, which was released in 2011.
In 2018, Google announced that they would merge Android Pay and Google Wallet to bring us Google Pay, also known as GPay. Online casinos started to integrate the payment method allowing users to start making secure online payments.
iGamers enjoy numerous benefits, including Google’s superior security, zero transaction fees, and instant payments. The process of setting up a Google Pay account is also seamless and can be completed within a few minutes. Here, we will discuss additional benefits, the drawbacks of using the payment method and how Google Pay casinos work.
One of the major requirements of playing at Google Pay casinos is having a mobile device, whether Android or iOS.
Step By Step Instructions
- On your mobile device, install the Google Pay app and link your bank, credit/debit card or supported e-wallet.
- At the Google Pay casino, head over to the cashier and select Google Pay as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and select whether to use your wallet balance, bank account or card.
- Verify the transaction using a PIN, password, pattern or biometric identification and receive your funds instantly.
Unfortunately, you cannot use Google Pay as a withdrawal method at online casinos. Google is yet to implement a withdrawal feature on the Google Pay platform.
Nonetheless, once they update the feature, it will be displayed at the online casinos automatically.
There are numerous other alternatives to withdrawing your wins from Google Pay casinos which have quick processing times and high-level security. We have discussed some of these withdrawal methods, and you can check them out on our site. Before you proceed to withdraw your winnings, note that every casino has different procedures, expectations and policies.
Frequently Asked Questions About Google Pay Casinos
Can I make bank transfers using Google Pay?
Google pay allows you to transfer money to and from your bank account with a few simple steps. First, you should confirm that your bank works with Unified Payments Interface (UPI) before adding it. From your profile, click on add bank, choose your bank from the list and you are good to go. Bank transfers usually take 3-5 business days to process.
Do all online casinos accept Google Pay?
Google Pay is a fairly new digital payments platform that not all merchants have been quick to adopt. Some may have reservations about integrating the payment platform, but as we have seen in recent years, companies or entities eventually accept the disruption of tech. However, several online casinos accept Google Pay as a mode of payment. You can have a look at the Google Pay casinos we have listed and pick one that suits you. As time goes by, more and more online casinos will start accepting the digital payments platform and we will be sure to add them to our list.
Do Google Pay casinos have any transaction fees?
Google Pay users don’t have to worry about any transaction fees while using the payment method to deposit funds into their accounts. However, go through the terms and conditions of the Google Pay online casino sites to know what to expect when depositing your funds. The fees that may occur relate either to the bank, card or e-wallet companies that you are using to fund your Google Pay account.
Which countries or regions can I use Google Pay?
You can enjoy hassle-free transactions at Google Pay casinos in over 70 countries across the globe including Canada.
Are Google Pay casinos safe?
From the perspective of the technology employed by most online casinos, it is safe to play at Google Pay casinos. However, this does not mean that all casino platforms maintain the same level of security and transparency. This is why it is important to do some research before you commit to an online casino. We have taken the time to go through numerous Google Pay casinos and have picked the best and safest for you to play at.
Do Google Pay casinos have a minimum deposit amount?
Google Pay does not set a minimum deposit limit on your account. You can deposit any amount using your preferred methods, such as bank transfers or credit/debit cards. The online casino, on the other hand, may have a minimum amount set. Check the terms and conditions to see if this has been imposed on your casino of choice.
Can I withdraw my casino balance using Google Pay?
Unfortunately, Google Pay does not support withdrawals. However, numerous payment options offer the same level of convenience and security that you can use to withdraw. Before you withdraw your earnings from Google Pay casinos, remember to complete the casino’s verification process to increase your limits and avoid any disappointments.
Can I get casino bonuses if I use Google Pay?
Yes. Like most online casinos, you can enjoy exclusive bonuses at Google Pay casinos. Players also get to claim dedicated welcome bonuses by using Google Pay as a payment option. Check out our casino list to find the right casinos and bonuses for you!
Cashing Out At Google Pay Casinos
Cashing out your wins using other payment methods can be done with a few simple steps. Head over to the cashier, where you originally deposited funds using Google Pay. Select your preferred method from the withdrawal options listed. Depending on the method you have selected, you may have to sign in or create an account.
Enter the amount and click on withdraw. To increase your withdrawal limits, complete the casino’s verification process. This also allows for seamless and hassle-free withdrawals. Below, we will list some of the alternative payment methods that we have discussed previously and can be used for withdrawals.
- Neteller: One of the inaugural online e-wallets that have a niche in casino payments. Users are required to have a Neteller account to be able to make withdrawals. The payment method is widely accepted by online casinos.
- Trustly: A payment gateway that acts as a bridge between your bank account and the online casino. This payment option supports quick withdrawals straight to your linked bank account. Users are not required to create a Trustly account to use the service.
- Bank Transfer: This payment method has been used for decades and remains to be one of the most reliable and secure. Withdrawals are supported, however, there is a long waiting period of between 5 to 7 business days.
Can I Get a Casino Bonus if I Deposit At Google Pay Casinos?
Casino bonuses have been around for a while, and they are meant to attract new players to the online casino as well as to reward the loyalty of existing players.
On top of allowing you to make quick and convenient payments, online casinos also have a myriad of bonuses you can claim to boost your bankroll.
To familiarise players with Google Pay as a mode of payment, some online casinos offer exclusive bonuses that you can take advantage of. We have listed some of the great bonuses and rewards you can claim at Google Pay casinos so you can enjoy extra gameplay time on your favourite games.
Like in brick-and-mortar casinos, where players are offered a drink or snack once they start playing, online casinos also welcome new players with compelling rewards.
These come in the form of welcome bonuses or packages that are available to all players. Also known as the signup bonus, the welcome package comes in many shapes and sizes depending on the casino.
Check out some of the welcome packages offered by the Google Pay casinos in our top list.
Let us jump straight into some of the signup bonuses you can expect to be awarded.
The first comes in the form of a cash bonus deposited directly into your wallet. Some Google Pay casinos require no conditions, such as placing a minimum deposit into your account. Upon completing the registration process, the cash bonus is deposited into your wallet.
Other welcome bonuses may include deposit bonuses, free spins on your favourite games, in-house redeemable points or cashback rewards.
Some casinos even bundle all these bonuses for a hefty welcome package. There are numerous options with welcome packages and making a choice may be overwhelming.
First, make a list of online casinos that fit your preferences, explore the welcome packages along with their conditions and pick the right fit for you.
- Loyalty Bonuses
Long-time customers are usually rewarded for their devotion with loyalty points and rewards. Players also earn rewards by reaching certain milestones while playing online. Different Google Pay casinos have varying loyalty programs. Have a look at some of the casinos on our list to see which ones have loyalty programs as well as the ones that suit you.
- Reward Multipliers
Online casinos mostly use reward multipliers as a way to promote new slots and encourage punters to try them out. They are usually available for a limited amount of time. Google Pay casinos that have an active rewards multiplier bonus multiply your wins. Some online casinos double or triple your winnings, while others could multiply your wins up to a whopping 100 times!
- Deposit Bonuses
Deposit bonuses are a common method of motivating new players to sign up at an online casino. Several Google Pay casinos offer deposit bonuses as a match of your initial deposit to a certain percentage. Several conditions also apply, such as the minimum deposit you can make to claim the bonus.
- No Deposit Bonus
As the name suggests, the no deposit bonus doesn’t require the player to place a deposit to claim the reward. No deposit bonuses give you the chance to play at an online casino for free with a chance of winning real money. The no deposit bonus allows you to browse the casino and try out some of their games. Several Google Pay casinos offer no deposit bonuses. You are required to either have an existing account or create a new account to claim the bonus. If applicable, you may be required to enter a bonus code to receive a no deposit bonus. Apart from cash, you can also receive the reward in the form of free spins, loyalty points, casino chips or game credits.
Why We Love Google Pay Casinos
There’s a lot to love about GPay Casinos, but we have a few favourite points, such as:
- Instant deposits
- High levels of security
- Free transactions
- Available on Apple and Android devices
- Claim casino bonuses instantly
Are Google Pay Casinos Safe For Canadian Players?
You can be assured of Google Pay’s security as it combines several technologies to ensure your information is kept safe.
Google does not share your banking credentials with any third parties, including the online casino. The online casino receives encrypted payment data through a security feature referred to as tokenisation.
With tokenisation, Google Pay requests a token which is a unique 16-digit number. The online casino, in this case, only receives the token rather than your banking information. What’s more, the same encryption applies to your card issuing and acquiring bank.
Your bank will use the existing customer data to decrypt the billing information and process the transaction. Google Pay also uses a cryptogram, which acts as a one-time password for additional security.
Still need convincing that Google Pay is a great payment method? Look at these numbers:
- Google Pay is available in over 70 countries across the world including Canada.
- The payment option has over 150 million users worldwide.
- 1,000,000+ websites across the web use Google Pay to process payments.
Google Pay incorporated some unique strategies that helped propel it to the top of digital payments:
- Google Pay has a focus on partnerships and localisation, allowing for wide receivership and seamless integration into different ecosystems across the globe.
- Google Pay extended support to small businesses by launching Google Pay for business, which is set to increase the number of entities that incorporate it as a payment option.
For additional security, you can add PIN codes, patterns or passwords on your Google Pay app.
Other security measures that Google Pay employ include remote device wiping and device lock screens. This way, you can continue to enjoy protection from loss or theft of the device containing the token information.
With that said, you can be sure that your security is a top priority while playing at our curated list of Google Pay casinos.
Google Pay Casinos – The Pros And Cons
If you opt to play at Google Pay casinos, there are several advantages you can enjoy. However, there are a few drawbacks to using the payment service.
Advantages Of Using Google Pay:
- Instant deposits: Users enjoy quick deposits to their casino accounts when using Google Pay as a payment option. Once you verify the transactions, the funds appear in your casino wallet instantaneously.
- Available on Android and iOS: Although Google Pay is a product developed by Google, iOS users can also enjoy the service by downloading the app from the Apple App Store.
- No transaction costs: Google Pay users enjoy zero transaction fees when depositing their funds to their casino wallets. When you deposit, you don’t have to worry about any additional fees being deducted from your bank account.
- Unparalleled security: Google Pay gives you peace of mind when it comes to your information’s security. It employs several layers of protection including tokenisation among others.
- Small range of online casinos: Since Google Pay is considered a fairly new payment platform, few casinos have adopted it. Players have a limited range of casinos to choose from.
- Does not allow withdrawals: Google Pay is an excellent choice when it comes to depositing your funds, but it is not capable of withdrawals as yet
- Hidden fees: Some online casinos may charge an additional fee for using Google Pay. Since the payment service itself does not charge any transaction fees, these charges come as hidden costs.
- Deposit limits: Google Pay has set certain limits as to the amount you can transact daily. This limits any player that would like to transfer large amounts of cash to their casino.
Although Google Pay has a few drawbacks, they are issues that can be fixed or improved soon. The number of Google Pay casinos is surely set to increase, and players can have more options to choose from.
Alternative Ways To Fund Your Casino Account
Google Pay casinos have gained much popularity due to their convenience, security, speed and zero transaction fees. Notwithstanding, several other payment options offer similar features.
Trustly offers similar features but acts as a gateway between your bank account and the online casino. This payment service also processes transactions instantly and has zero transaction costs. Trustly is also available to Canadian players and supports transactions from several Canadian banks.
Another popular e-wallet that offers similar services is PayPal. It is simple and free to set up a PayPal account, but one of the few drawbacks is that players have to pay a commission with every transaction.
PayPal also has a user-friendly dedicated app that you can use to link your bank or cards. The main advantage PayPal has over Google Pay is that punters can use it to withdraw their funds.
Sign Up At The Best Google Pay Casinos Today
A great casino will give you a stress-free experience when it comes to playing as well as transacting your funds. We have made sure that all the online casinos on our list maintain high industry standards.
As a quick recap, here is how you can start playing at the Google Pay casinos on our list.
- Make sure that you have the Google Pay app installed on your Android or iOS device.
- Link a payment method, whether your bank account, card or e-wallet.
- Sign in to one of the trusted Google Pay casinos on our catalogue.
- Head over to the cashier, click on deposit and select Google Pay as your preferred option.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and receive your funds instantly.
- You are now ready to start enjoying your favourite games and claim bonuses.
Setting up an account at Google Pay casinos and using the payment option to fund your account is quite simple. On the other hand, remember that you are required to complete the verification process at the online casino to be able to make a withdrawal.
Licensing and Regulation at Google Pay Casinos
Before an online casino can accept its first customer, it must hold a license from a recognised authority or gaming control board. These licenses impose rules and regulations that the online casinos have to follow, making them accountable to both the governing body and the player.
Certain institutions such as banks and credit card companies have barred unlicensed casinos from processing bank transfers and credit/debit cards over security concerns. Therefore, a player must ensure that they play at recognised and licensed casinos.
For online casinos to be considered legal, they have to adhere to rules and regulations set by gaming control boards. These boards have the authority to issue and revoke licenses to online casinos, software providers and vendors.
One of the prerequisites for receiving a license includes fair gameplay. Here, the Random Number Generator and payout rates are examined to ensure all punters are in a fair environment. The security and high-quality standards of the sites are also checked to avoid and deter any fraudulent or suspicious activity.
All the Google Pay casinos recommended on our site have valid licenses and adhere to all the rules and regulations set by the governing bodies.
- Your financial and personal information is kept safe when you play at licensed and regulated online casinos.
- Licensed casinos ensure fair odds of winning.
- You can withdraw your winnings at your convenience.
- Assurance of longevity and honesty, and the casino won’t just close up shop out of the blue.