Best Pay N Play Online Casino Sites
With more online casinos accepting Canadians, finding legit Pay N Play casinos is the next frontier for players in the region. Since this is a payment option that’s still fairly new for Canadians, there are still not that many Pay N Play online casino sites out there. However, we’ve created a list to help you start playing at the best of them. That way, you don’t waste any time doing the vetting all on your own.
What’s The Big Deal About Pay N Play Casinos?
With most regular online casinos, you’ll find that you need to register for a user account before you can start to enjoy the real money games available. Without an account, the most you can do is play free trial games on the site using virtual credits. That means you don’t get to collect any of the winnings earned during your gaming sessions.
If registering for an account feels bothersome to you, then turn to Pay N Play casinos. These offer a way for players to get to their gaming without any time spent on creating an account. Besides that, players also don’t need to worry about transaction fees with this option. Not unless the bank you’re a member of has fees for transactions made to and from Canadian online casinos.
For you to bypass the registration process at Pay N Play Casinos, you need to have an online banking account. Once you have one, that means you’ve been issued with a unique Bank ID, which is what these casinos use to verify your identity.
The Pay N Play system uses Trustly to help process payments. This is an online banking option that acts as a conduit between your casino and bank account. To deposit, visit your chosen casino and log in. Then, navigate to the deposit section of your user profile.
Pay N Play Casino Deposits
Choose Pay N Play, then input the amount you’d like to deposit. From there, you’ll choose your country then your bank. The next screen will enable you to log in to your online banking account, where you’ll input details like your Bank ID. The process may vary here, depending on the Canadian bank you’re a member of.
Give all relevant details and confirm the transaction. Your deposited funds will reflect in your account balance almost instantly. Depending on your bank, expect minimal to no transaction fees.
- Start by finding a reliable casino using this payment method that also accepts players from Canada.
- Make sure you’ve been issued with a Bank ID from a Canadian bank that accepts payments from Pay N Play platforms.
Pay N Play Withdrawals
With such an easy deposit process for players at Pay N Play Casinos, you can expect that the withdrawal process is also a breeze. Ensure you have reached the minimum withdrawal limit for this payment option at your chosen casino before requesting a withdrawal.
If you have, navigate to the cashier or banking section in your user profile. Click on the withdraw option and select Pay N Play. A dialogue box will load where you can input the amount you’d like to withdraw. You’ll also input the banking details you used for your deposit before you can confirm the transaction.
The reason several players look for casinos with this option is that you don’t have to undergo any verification process to request a withdrawal.
With most online casinos, a withdrawal requires you to provide details to verify your account. That includes credit and debit card details, copies of your ID or even utility bill and bank statement copies that indicate your address.
Your Bank ID ensures that the online casino already has details to confirm your identity. As such, no one needs to check your information again, cutting out the time taken to verify payout requests by players.
- Get yourself an online banking account at Canadian banks that accept payments to and from Pay N Play platforms. You’ll get a Bank ID that will enable you to transact with these gaming sites.
- Only sign up at legitimate online gaming sites offering this payment solution to players in Canada. These sites are still not that many since the payment method has only recently been adopted by Canadian casinos.
- Whenever you use this option for your deposits and withdrawals the procedure is the same. You’ll need to navigate to the banking section, choose Pay N Play, then input the amount you’re depositing or withdrawing.
- A payment gateway page powered by Trustly will open, allowing you to log into your online bank account. There, you’ll use your Bank ID to identify yourself so you can complete the transaction.
- Whether you’re depositing or withdrawing funds from your casino account, Trustly doesn’t charge any fees for the transactions. However, find out whether your chosen casino and bank apply any fees for players using this method.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pay N Play Casinos
Is Pay N Play better than bank transfers?
Yes, it is. If you’re a casino gamer that likes sites that process payments fast, then this is the option for you. Pay N Play enables you to transfer funds to and from your bank account instantly. That’s through your bank’s online banking portal, which links to the casino through Trustly’s system.
Are Pay N Play platforms safe?
Yes, they are. Pay N Play casinos are supported by Trustly, an online payment option that connects online casinos to users’ bank accounts. By having no middlemen involved in the process, payments get processed instantly. Players choosing this option have their payments protected through the use of industry-standard SSL encryption. That’s in addition to having a two-factor authentication process to help secure user accounts. These safety measures act as the first line of defence against hackers whenever players are online. They keep all forms of communication encrypted. That way, only authorised personnel can access the information.
Do deposits incur fees?
Any time you choose to play at Pay N Play online casino sites, you will rarely need to worry about transaction fees. These sites work on the system put in place by Trustly. And since Trustly charges no fees, Pay N Play transactions are also free. However, find out from your casino and bank whether they charge a fee for online transactions. Even if they do, they will be minimal.
How long do withdrawals take?
Deposits made to Pay N Play casinos occur instantly. You can start playing your favourite games within minutes.
What do I need to access Pay N Play casinos?
These platforms require you to have an online banking account with a recognised Canadian bank. That is the same institution that will issue you a Bank ID. This is a special identification detail that enables the casino to get all your banking details and verify your account for gaming activities. Without it, you won’t be able to use the services offered on Pay N Play online gaming sites in Canada.
Which online casinos support Pay N Play payments?
Just like when you opt for bank transfers, casinos that support this option are many in Europe. However, for Canadians, the numbers are still low. On the sites you find supporting this option, you can get to make a minimum deposit to help you claim bonus offers. These could be welcome promotions or existing player bonuses tied to this payment method.
Is this option available for mobile gamers?
Yes, it is. Those who prefer to enjoy their gaming activities on mobile can comfortably use their mobile devices to access Pay N Play casinos. Even on mobile, you won’t need to undergo a verification process to enable you to start playing. Just make a deposit and you’re all set.
Which games can I play on these sites?
Pay N Play casinos for Canadians support all major software developers in the industry. So, you’ll come across virtual games like slots and table games on your chosen platform. You’ll also find speciality games and live dealer offerings available on most sites.
Pay N Play Casinos And Their Bonuses
Online gaming sites these days offer a variety of bonus promotions to their members. The offers serve as a way to reward players for their loyalty, enabling you to play more without having to spend more money. As such, you’re sure to come across various bonuses at Pay N Play Casinos.
That way, you can choose the one that appeals to you the most. These could be promotions for new players or existing ones on the site. They also could be targeted at specific games on the site to complement your gaming preferences. Whatever the case, you can find bonuses attached to using this payment method as your preferred transaction option.
One of the most commonly available promotions at Pay N Play casinos is the welcome bonus. From the name, you can already tell it’s for players signing up for the first time on the site. As such, you can only claim such offers once you create your user account. Check the bonus T&Cs for details on what’s necessary.
Welcome bonuses can take various forms at online casinos. For starters, you may get a no deposit offer once you become a member of the site. To do this, you would need to complete your user registration on the site.
This option isn’t possible for players that choose Pay N Play casinos. However, there are also welcome offers that award you a bonus the first time you deposit funds into your casino account. At such Pay N Play sites, you only need to make a minimum deposit to receive your bonus.
Depending on the operator, you could receive a deposit match or free spins for slot gaming. Some platforms will even award you with a welcome bonus that’s a combination of the two offers.
- No Deposit Bonus
These are bonus promotions where you don’t need to deposit anything to receive your offer. Instead, they’re action based. So, at Pay N Play casinos, getting a no deposit bonus can happen when you select this option as your payment processing method.
- Cashback Bonus
If you’re a player looking for a little security with your real money games at Pay N Play casinos, then this is one of the best bonus options available. Fund your casino account using this transaction method so that the casino awards you a percentage of your gaming losses back. That way, you get the chance to try and earn more wins.
- Reload Bonus
Choosing to claim a reload bonus means that you’re an existing client at Pay N Play casinos. That’s because a reload is funding your account once you run out of funds. As such, if this offer is available, you’ll receive a bonus whenever you make a minimum deposit using this transaction method.
- Loyalty Bonus
Besides the promotions you’ll find advertised at online casinos, some Pay N Play casinos offer unique promotions to members. These can either be for all real-money clients or only for those who’ve proven their loyalty to the platform. Whatever the case, you’ll find these reward schemes referred to as VIP or loyalty programmes. Through these, players stand to earn special perks that get tied to this transaction method. For instance, you may earn yourself extra comp points whenever you deposit using this method. The points can then later be converted into bonus funds or real money, depending on the platform. Some sites even make it possible for players to purchase branded merchandise, or earn entries into prize draws.
Pay N Play For Canadian Players
There are tons of reasons to try Pay n Play casinos in Canada, like:
- 100% compatible with smartphones.
- Player protection features, including Self-Ban and a Help Centre.
- Latest security measures for transparency and protection.
Play At The Safest Pay N Play Casinos Canada
By choosing to play at these casinos, Canadian casino gamers get faster payments as well as increased safety with all their gaming-related transactions while online. Since this payment solution is supported by Trustly, you can enjoy the safety protocols the service provider has in place. This is a fact that’s evident based on its partnership with renowned brands like TransferWise and PayPal.
Courtesy of Trustly, Play N Play platforms have their transactions covered by the brand’s European Payment Services Provider licence. Users also get two-factor authentication with their accounts. That way, having your account hacked proves more difficult. That’s because you need to verify that you’ve logged into your account using more than just your login details.
- It’s a popular online casino payment method in Europe
- It’s accessible in more than 25 countries
- There are more than 600 million active users
In the years it’s been active, this payment solution has achieved several milestones.
- It was recognised as the winner of the SBC Payment Innovation of the Year award in 2020.
- It launched the use of In-Banner Pay N Play technology in late 2018. This enables players to make their deposits through accessing interactive banners on websites.
In addition to following industry standards for guaranteeing user safety, Pay N Play casinos also use SSL encryption software. That way, all communication between the casino and your bank gets encoded. So, you don’t need to worry about third parties accessing your banking details while you’re online.
This is an extra measure that piggybacks off the bank’s own security measures. So, you get double the protection whenever you’d like to deposit or withdraw funds.
Pros and Cons of Pay N Play Casinos
If you’re considering joining one of the Pay N Play Casinos accepting Canadians, then you need to know what to expect with this payment option.
Pay N Play Pros
- Fast payment processing: Users that opt for this payment solution get to enjoy instant transactions. That’s for both deposits and withdrawals at their chosen online casino.
- No registration necessary: Through the use of your online banking credentials, you can bypass the KYC processes found at most online casinos.
- No sensitive details stored by the casino: Since the registration process doesn’t exist, you don’t have to worry about having to provide the casino with your personal information.
- In-Banner Play: Without leaving the web page you’re on, you can make a deposit to your chosen casino thanks to the brand’s interactive banners.
- Few supported casinos: Although it’s an option widely used in Europe, Canadians need to wait a while longer for more platforms to add it to their payment provider lists.
- You need a Canadian online banking account: You must have been issued with a Bank ID from your bank to be able to use this payment method.
- Not all Canadian banks support it: Since it’s still being adopted, players have to ensure that they have online banking accounts from supporting banks in Canada.
- No promotional updates from the casino: Casinos use your registration details to get in touch about the platform’s offers. Without a registration process, they cannot reach out to you.
Like any other online casino payment solution, Pay N Play casinos have their benefits and shortfalls when compared to other options. Whether you go for them is a question of the kind of experience you’d like with your gaming transactions.
Alternative Casino Payments
If you don’t feel like Pay N Play casinos are for you, don’t worry. There are plenty of other payment service providers available for Canadian gamers. For instance, you can choose to go with credit and debit card companies like Mastercard and Visa.
These are solutions that have been around for decades, guaranteeing you’ll get safe payments every time. Besides that, there are also e-wallet options like Skrill which charge no transaction fees. It also enables you to transact in several currency options including CAD.
The newest option for casino gamers, however, is using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. These have no fees and get processed instantly regardless of whether you’re funding your account, or you’ve requested a payout. Have a list of what you’d like from your payment service provider so you can find the best one for your gaming needs.
How to Start Register At Pay N Play Casinos
Getting started at Pay N Play casinos begins with finding the right platform for your gaming. Different casinos offer various services to their clients. So, you need to know whether you’re looking for a platform with a VIP programme or simply one that offers casino games from a certain software provider.
- Visit the casino you’d like to play at.
- Since there’s no registration, navigate to the banking section on the platform. Choose Pay N Play from the available options.
- Input your online banking details, choose your country and input the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for your funds to reflect in your casino balance. It should occur instantly.
Pay N Play casinos give players a hassle-free time whenever they’d like to play at online casinos in Canada. Rather than spending your time going through the account verification process, you just start playing as soon as your account is funded.
Licensed and Regulated Pay N Play Casinos
Something you’ll find all review sites emphasising is the need to play on licensed platforms. It doesn’t matter whether the offered payment methods are deemed secure, like when you use bank transfers. Playing on a licensed site means you get additional protection.
That’s because the site’s activities get monitored by online gambling regulators. These are the bodies that ensure you get fair games, secure transactions, and reliable support when you need it, among other aspects.
When it comes to Pay N Play casinos, the same rule applies. Only play on sites with licenses from recognised regulators. That ensures you are legally indulging in online casino activities within Canada. Besides that, playing on a licensed platform enables you to relax since there are also conflict resolution procedures in place in case you encounter any issues.
This is something you won’t find on unlicensed sites. So, whenever you have any issues like your payout has been delayed, you cannot escalate the matter for speedy resolution. Licensed sites will let you know of the procedures you should follow to receive assistance on getting the matter resolved.
- They are legally recognised under Canadian gambling laws.
- They ensure all offered games are fair and have industry standard payouts.
- Conflict resolution channels are available.
- The platforms offer top-notch security for client data and all communication between the client, their bank and the casino.