Best Paysafecard Online Casino Sites
Paysafecard is a leading online prepaid payment method with over half a million sales outlets in 40 countries. This explains the popularity of Paysafecard casinos around the world.
These casinos offer you a reliable and secure environment for making your payments and receiving payouts. We have combed through the internet to find you the best Paysafecard online casino sites.
Before you invest money into any casino, make sure you check out the list below of the leading Paysafecard establishments.
How Do Paysafecard Casinos Work?
Vienna, Austria, is Paysafecard’s birth city and current headquarters. It was set up by a small group of entrepreneurs and has since expanded to five continents.
Paysafecard has gone through several acquisitions. First, Skrill took over the payment process in 2013, then Optimal Payments Group absorbed the Skrill empire in 2015. Optimal Payments loved the name Paysafecard, so they rebranded the company to Paysafe Group.
Paysafecard today boasts over 1 billion users, including online gamers. If you are looking for privacy and anonymity, Paysafecard casinos should be top of your list. The payment processor is also a popular method for online casino players because of its zero transaction fees.
Paysafecard is also accepted at many of the top-rated online casinos. So, how does it work?
Funding your accounts at Paysafecard casinos is easy. The Paysafe Group also owns Neteller and Skrill. After acquiring Skrill for over $1 billion, the group phased out Ukash.
The Paysafecard card fully replaced the old pre-payment card by end of 2015.
This service does not require your personal information or even bank details. Paysafecard works a bit like traditional old top-up cards once used for mobile phones. Here we show you how to use the virtual cards once you decide to play at a top Paysafecard casino of your choice in Canada.
The Paysafecard system uses a 16-digit PIN code required to make an online payment. You get this code by paying at a local outlet or over the internet.
The Paysafecard website says they have over 20,000 retailers in Canada alone. All you need to do is visit the website, enter your address, and a map shows the closest Paysafecard retailers.
Another alternative is to purchase a voucher from various online shops listed on the website at reduced transaction fees.
Making a Deposit
Follow these steps to make a deposit:
- Step 1 – Purchase your voucher from a retailer. Check the Paysafecard website for nearby outlets and online shops.
- Step 2 – Now that you have a voucher, log into your preferred Paysafecard casino from our list and select Paysafecard as the payment option.
- Step 3 – Enter the amount you want to deposit into the online casino account and enter the 16-digit PIN found in your voucher.
- Step 4 – The money will be credited into your online casino account. No bank account or credit card details are required!
More About The Vouchers
Voucher amounts available for Canadians include $10, $50, and $250. Please note that using the Paysafecard is free but there is a $2.50 monthly charge if you don’t use the voucher for 18 months after purchase.
Paysafe Group also offers its customers a My Paysafecard account. The account is useful for storing your PINs for easy retrieval when you need them for use at Paysafecard casinos. This account stores up to $6,000 worth of prepaid vouchers.
Paysafecard also has a bespoke mobile app available on Android and Apple systems. The app makes tracking your registered account easy. An additional benefit is the ability to find outlets closest to you when you need to purchase a PIN.
What About Withdrawals At Paysafecard Casinos?
So, we have been covering the convenience of using Paysafecard for making deposits at online casinos. Unfortunately, this payment method does not support making withdrawals in many countries, including Canada. But Paysafecard online casinos provide their players with several other options for withdrawing their wins. You don’t need to have a Paysafecard account to deposit money. Without the validation information, many online casinos will require you to go through a verification process before the first withdrawal.
Requirements include emailing the platform a government-issued ID or driver’s license and proof of address (water bill or credit card statement).
Other things you need to know about Paysafecard are:
- The limits – Paysafecard vouchers come in pre-selected amounts. This is critical when you want to limit your spending. It is an effective tool that helps in preventing vulnerable gambling, but this option might not be suitable for high rollers.
- Availability – Paysafecard vouchers are common in the European market. However, they are also common in other countries such as Canada, U.S.A., Mexico, and Turkey. Vouchers are available in dollars, Swiss Franc, Swedish Krona, Pound Sterling, and Euro.
- Withdrawals – Payout for My Paysafecard account holders are only available in a few countries, mostly Europe. Making a withdrawal requires using the registered email address and the funds are instantly available in the My Paysafecard account. Customers can use the funds to make more online purchases, withdraw at ATMs using a Paysafecard Mastercard card, or transfer the money to a bank account.
- Mobile app – The Paysafecard mobile app helps you keep track of a registered account, see your current vouchers and their expiry dates, and find outlets selling the vouchers. The app also lets users receive news about Paysafecard promotions.
Can I Get A Casino Bonus When I Deposit At Paysafecard Casinos?
Paysafecard casinos present you with opportunities to grab a variety of promotions and bonuses when playing with real money. This is an incentive to choose them over other casinos or to convince players to continue playing at their casino.
It is difficult for new players to grasp the mechanics of casino promotions and bonuses. But it is good to understand how they work and why they are worth taking advantage of.
You either win or lose at online casino games. And the higher the wager, the more funds you are likely to lose or win. Bonuses are an excellent way of reducing the chances of losing more funds and even increasing your wins.
Bonuses, such as free spins, at Paysafecard casinos, serve as a reward for their existing clients. This is also another incentive to reward your loyalty.
In slot games, bonus features such as multipliers, scatters, and wilds can help you as a player get the most of your wagers and winnings. These in-game bonuses vary from one title to another.
Whether you prefer roulette, poker, blackjack, slots, or other games, you still get a bonus at Paysafecard casinos. They do not restrict bonuses to a single game type. But the amount you receive, and minimum deposit may dictate the type of games you get to play using the bonuses.
Further, you also stand a chance of getting more bonuses the more times you play.
Bonuses are also perfect for trying out new titles. This allows you to find the perfect game depending on your playing habits and risk tolerance levels. Playing different games also reduces the chances of getting bored playing one game.
However, it is important to note that you need to read and understand the requirements of each bonus. Be careful if a casino is offering too many or irrational bonuses that seem too good to be true.
So, what bonuses should you expect from a Paysafecard gaming platform?
Exciting Incentives at Paysafecard Casinos
- Welcome Bonuses
Almost all Paysafecard casinos offer inexperienced and new punters a welcome bonus. This head start lets you learn the gaming basics and reduces your chances of losing funds. The most common welcome bonus matches your first deposit. This means you get double the money from your first deposit.
- No Deposit Bonuses
These bonuses give you a chance to let you try out Paysafecard casinos, risking no money. You don’t need to make a deposit or even give your credit card information. All that is required is to activate your account and you play for free. However, there are some restrictions. They include the amount, the type of games you can play, and wagering requirements.
- Deposit Bonuses
Another common method of motivating new players to join, deposit, and play at online Paysafecard casinos. The bonus amount can be between two to five times your deposit. However, most casinos have a specific minimum deposit required to receive the bonus.
- Free Spin Bonuses
These are bonuses usually granted to existing players at Paysafecard casinos. They are also granted when the platform is introducing new slot machines into their inventory, but some will offer free spins to new players.
Free spin bonuses give you a few free spins to win real money, spending no money. These bonuses usually have high wagering requirements and a set maximum cash out level. I
f you receive this bonus, make sure you reach the max amount and withdraw winnings on time. As always, check the casino terms and conditions carefully.
If the wagering is too high, the chances of walking out with the winnings are small. These are among our favourite bonuses as they let you see how games play, pay, and, if lucky, get to enjoy some decent wins.
Frequently Asked Questions About Paysafecard Casinos
Does Paysafecard process payments faster than bank transfers?
Yes! Transfers are completed instantly from your Paysafecard card voucher. Plus, you are not required to use any of your banking information, including your name, address, or account number. Paysafecard helps keep your banking and credit card information private. Unfortunately, you cannot withdraw from a Canadian online casino into your Paysafecard account.
Are Paysafecard online casinos trustworthy?
Yes! Paysafecard has won many awards since 2000. It is a preferred payment method for online casino players in Canada and several other regions because of its level of convenience and security. The payment method is all about safety, which is why they never ask you to share your personal information. Instead, you get a PIN code that is unique to you and that can only be used once. All the Paysafecard casinos in our list are registered and licensed by regulatory authorities. This makes sure that all your transactions are safe and never shared with a third party. Further, the licensing authorities are there to ensure fair gameplay.
Do Paysafecard casino sites offer customer support?
We must know that our money is in safe hands. All the Paysafecard online casino sites listed here are great when it comes to customer support. If you are experiencing an issue, you have the option of contacting the team through chat. You can also seek help by sending a quick email and some even have phone numbers you can call. We have also made sure that the list contains platforms that have comprehensive FAQ sections that may provide the answers you seek.
Why should I choose Paysafecard over other payment services?
Paysafecard casinos allow you to deposit your bankroll anonymously and easily using Paysafecard vouchers. This makes each transaction secure and fast.
Can I make deposits when playing on mobile or tablet?
Paysafecard is easy to use to make deposits on your desktop PC, smartphone, or tablet. The process is the same. You enter the 16-digit PIN code on the cashier page. Paysafecard also has a mobile app that’s downloadable from the respective Android and iOS app stores. Use the app to see previous transactions and even change the PIN code on a voucher for a new one. The mobile app is handy when looking for the nearest retail store where you can purchase more vouchers.
Can I claim a casino bonus with Paysafecard?
Absolutely! Like bank transfers, you can use Paysafecard to claim different bonuses. All you need to do is identify an attractive bonus offer, create your account, and make your deposit. However, you need to fulfill the requirements for the bonus, including a minimum deposit. Casino bonuses are available to you as soon as you make your first deposit using Paysafecard.
Can I make a withdrawal using Paysafecard?
No. Paysafecard casinos don’t allow players in Canada to make a withdrawal using Paysafecard. Instead, you have the option of completing the online casino’s verification process to use another method for withdrawals. Players in European countries can make withdrawals because they have access to Paysafecard Mastercard, which also allows them to access funds from ATMs.
Is the balance on a Paysafecard voucher refundable?
Yes. You can reclaim money available on an already paid for voucher and not used at Paysafecard casinos. The process involves submitting an online refund request at the Paysafecard site. The company will require your Paysafecard PIN copy, bank details, and proof of identity.
Are Paysafecard Casinos Safe to Use?
Always prioritise your security when making online transactions. Paysafecard allows its users to remain anonymous when making online payments. The only information required is the 16-digit PIN you purchase from selling points.
The maximum deposit per voucher is $250, which reduces the chances of losing thousands in case of fraud.
Their mobile application lets you check the current balance across multiple vouchers. Plus, Paysafecard also supports anonymous direct payments via unique QR codes.
For years, many thought that online casino games are rigged and cannot be trusted. But this is changing and playing at these top Paysafecard casinos is secure. Further, the payment method implements stringent security technology and software to make sure your money is safe.
- Paysafecard commands 13.61% of the gambling industry share.
- The company is present in 41 countries around the world.
- There are over 650,000 outlets worldwide that sell the 16-digit Paysafecard PIN voucher.
- Over 22,000 of these outlets are in Canada alone.
Paysafecard is leading in the FinTech industry. Below are some of their key achievements:
- Several Paybefore awards in the Best Prepaid Company Outside USA, Best Network Branded Gift Program, and Best Digital Currency categories.
- Several Banking IT-innovation, EGR B2B Mobile Payments Solution, EGR Italy Payments & Fraud Company of the Year, and IAB Web AD Best Werbe Strategie awards.
- Great Place to Work Awards, Digital Identity Awards, Austrian Leading Companies Awards, Paybefore Awards Europe, and Prepaid Awards.
Paysafecard uses several security measures, including secure PINs, advanced software and tools, and much more.
Added proactive protection warns you against fraud attempts, trojans, and viruses. The company also has an e-money license from the British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and a Mastercard license.
This permits it to issue electronic money and Mastercard products in Europe. Paysafecard casinos trust the payment method because it follows strict FCA requirements and guidelines.
The Benefits, And Downfalls, At Paysafecard Casinos
The robust Canadian iGaming industry requires innovative products for processing payments while ensuring safety. Here are the major advantages and disadvantages of Paysafecard casinos:
- Security – Purchasing a voucher using cash at a shop does not involve answering questions. Players don’t even need to register a Paysafecard account and supply their sensitive financial details and data. Recharging a casino account requires entering the voucher code only.
- Thousands of outlets worldwide – Paysafecard’s multinational presence means you can purchase a voucher at more than 22,000 outlets in Canada and over 650,000 worldwide. Outlets include easy-to-reach stores like gas stations and supermarkets, which are easily found using the official website.
- Fast deposits – It is easy to spend your funds immediately using a loaded voucher. Many of our top Paysafecard casinos allow instant deposits and you can start playing your favourite titles without delays.
- Better budget control – Each voucher ranges from $10 to $250 at a time. This means you can only spend what is in a voucher and not more. Plus, Paysafecard has an app that allows you to check the balance on each voucher instantly.
- Efficient service – The Paysafecard payment method offers peace of mind, which is a major bonus for Canadian online casino players. You can access the customer support department 7 days a week, 24 hours daily.
- Allowed for deposits only – Canadian players can only use Paysafecard to make deposits. The payment option is not supported for withdrawals. This means you need to select another banking method for withdrawals.
- Pre-selected amounts – Paysafecards are only available at fixed amounts that may differ depending on the currency. High-rolling players might be disappointed if they are looking for super high limits.
- Flexibility – Once you have used up a voucher, you will need to get another from a retail outlet online or offline. Plus, you cannot use a voucher in multiple casinos.
- Redemption fee – Paysafecard applies a $7.50 fee for any refund you receive. This can be expensive, especially when refunds occur frequently. But note the fees are an exception and not a rule.
Playing at Paysafecard casinos brings you a host of benefits. The payment method offers you peace of mind that all your transactions are secure and convenient.
Unfortunately, a few demerits may mean that Paysafecard is not the right option for you.
Other Casino Payment Services
It’s difficult to find a payment service with instant payment services and zero transaction fees. This is one reason Canadian punters choose Paysafecard casinos.
However, it is good to be aware of service providers that are just as innovative as Paysafecard. A suitable alternative to Paysafecard is Trustly.
Both systems provide top-of-the-range security and let you transact without disclosing your financial and personal information. Paysafecard and Trustly also come with no fees for depositing. However, only Trustly allows Canadian players to withdraw their winnings from casinos.
Another option is ecoPayz, but you will need to create an account to manage funds. The choice of which payment service is best for Canadian players depends on you. If you want a simple voucher that you can purchase online or at an outlet, and don’t want to use your card or bank details, then Paysafecard is the best option.
How To Get Going At Paysafecard Casinos
Now that you know more about Paysafecard as a payment service provider, it’s time we dive into how to play using the method. The first thing you need to do is select one of our top picks of preferred Paysafecard casinos in Canada. Getting started is simple, just follow these steps:
Step 1 – First purchase a Paysafecard voucher online or at an outlet store (remember to keep the unique PIN safe!).
Step 2 – Head on over to your preferred Paysafecard card from our list.
Step 3 – Create your online casino account if you are not registered already.
Step 4 – Choose Paysafecard as your payment method and enter the unique 16-digit PIN on the voucher you just purchased and make your deposit.
Step 5 – Now explore the different games at the casino and start playing when you are ready to go.
Paysafecard casinos are the preferred gaming venues for many Canadians online. Playing at these casinos is almost effortless. Plus, the payment method provides a fair amount of anonymity not found in many casino payment service providers.
However, you will need to go through a casino verification process, as the establishment cannot confirm your identity via Paysafecard.
Only Play At Reliable, Secure Paysafecard Casinos
Before an online casino takes in its first customer, accepts that first bet, and before it deals a card or starts an online game, a government agency must license it.
Credit and debit companies such as Mastercard and Visa or payment processors like Paysafecard will not deal with unlicensed casino sites. Bank transfers will not even allow you to transfer your money to a platform that’s without a license – make sure you see our top list of the best Canadian bank transfer casinos.
These government licensing authorities include Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), Kahnawake Gaming Commission, UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), among many others.
The legalities behind online gambling are complicated because of the multiple regulating bodies and jurisdictions around the world. Some countries allow gambling at online casinos, while others only grant access to platforms legislated within their borders.
These licensing authorities go above and beyond to ensure a secure and safe gambling experience for everyone at Paysafecard casinos. Before you sign up with any platform and deposit your cash, make sure it is licensed. It’s important for us that you are protected at all times. Other benefits of playing at licensed online casinos include:
- You are on the right side of the law any time you play.
- Regulating bodies have strict requirements on how your data is kept. This means your personal information is kept safe and never shared with third parties.
- Regulation ensures fair and random gameplay at all times.
- The governing bodies are intermediaries and can come in to help solve problems that arise while playing at online casinos.
- You are assured of fast payouts of winnings.