Best Trustly Online Casinos in Canada
Casumo Casino Canada
100% match deposit up to CA$300 + 20 free spins
To the Casino
100% up to $1,500
To the Casino
20 No deposit free spins | 100% Match up to $500 + 200 free spins
To the Casino
Welcome Bonus + Premium Welcome Bonus
To the Casino
100% Match bonus up to $250
To the Casino
100% Bonus up to $200 plus up to 250 Free Spins
To the Casino
How Trustly Casinos Work
Making online casino payments is almost routine in every punter’s day-to-day gaming. Security, reliability, and speed are always top of mind when choosing a payment option.
Trustly is one such payment option that ticks all the relevant boxes. We have combed through the web to find the best Trustly online casino sites.
The online casinos we have listed are secure, trustworthy, and most importantly, support Trustly as a payment option.
Trustly is considered to be one of the most straightforward and reliable payment options when it comes to making online casino transactions. For a long time, punters have been required to create new e-wallet accounts to make deposits and withdrawals.
This also comes with the tedious process of having to verify the account, which may take several days or even weeks in some cases.
On top of that, you may find that these e-wallets slap the user with exorbitant transaction fees. Unlike other payment methods or e-wallets, Trustly casinos cut out the middleman and you do not require a secondary account to process your payments directly from your bank account.
You are assured of quick transactions thanks to Trustly’s ability to hurdle bank delays.
Frequently Asked Questions About Trustly Casinos
Does Trustly process payments faster than bank transfers?
Absolutely! Trustly supports instant transfers directly through your bank account. The payment service provider is responsible for the whole payment chain making the entire process quick and simple. Deposits occur in real-time, giving you the chance to start playing instantly. Withdrawals are also seamless, allowing you to enjoy the casino “cash-out” experience.
Are Trustly casinos safe to play at?
Concerns about internet safety are valid, but we are here to lay your worries to rest. First and foremost, you are assured that we have checked out and tested all the Trustly casinos on our list. We have made sure that each one of them is regulated by recognised regulatory authorities. We have made sure that once you start playing at any of the casinos we have listed, your information is secure and that you enjoy fair gameplay. What’s more, the only banking information that you volunteer is through Trustly, which is one of the safest payment service providers around.
Can I play at Trustly casinos via mobile?
Yes. A number of the Trustly online casino sites we have recommended are responsive and optimised for mobile devices. They allow players to access their favourite casino games while on the move without immensely changing the overall experience. Players can also use Trustly as their preferred payment method on their mobile devices. As long as your online banking platform is optimised for mobile platforms, you can enjoy your gameplay without any hitches.
Are there any transaction fees associated with Trustly casino payments?
Making deposits and withdrawals at Trustly casinos is absolutely free. Trustly does not charge users for using the service. However, any additional fees may be charged by the bank or online casino you have registered at.
How recognisable is Trustly when compared to other payment options?
Trustly has been in operation since 2008, and this time has allowed it to innovate, improve and disrupt. Currently, the account-to-account network supports over 6,300 banks across the world, including Canada and has served well over 525 million consumers. Over 8,000 merchants from across the globe trust Trustly as a checkout option. What’s more, Trustly has processed over CAD 26 billion in transaction volume since its inception. It is safe to say that the service ranks rather high when compared to other payment processing platforms.
Can I claim casino bonuses at Trustly casinos?
You can use Trustly to claim different casino bonuses instantly with the touch of a button. Once you see a bonus that you fancy, go ahead and create an account at the casino if you don’t have one already. You will also need to fulfil the bonus requirements, such as the minimum deposit. Unlike bank transfers, you can claim your casino bonus instantly with Trustly.
Can I withdraw money from online casinos using Trustly?
Withdrawals at Trustly casinos are made with a few simple steps. Before you can make a withdrawal, ensure that you have completed the online casino’s verification process to avoid limited and delayed cash-outs. Once ready, go ahead and select Trustly as your preferred payment method from the cashier, and you are good to go.
Do I need to create a Trustly account?
No. To start making payments, you need to have an active account at one of the Trustly casinos. An account at one of the supported banks is also required, with online banking activated. Select Trustly as a payment option, key in your credentials and transfer funds instantly.
Getting Started with Trustly at Casinos Online
Playing at Trustly casinos is as easy as 1-2-3. Before you get started, you need to make sure that your bank is within Trustly’s list of partner institutions. It is important to note that not all banks will support using Trustly to process transactions.
Once you have confirmed that your bank supports using the service, you can go ahead and click on the casino banking options button.
- From the menu, select Trustly as your preferred payment option
- Search and click on your bank.
- You will then need to sign in to your online banking account by providing your login information.
- Select the account and enter the amount you would like to deposit.
True to their promise, there is no lengthy sign-up process when using the payment method. You are also not required to enter any additional bank information such as card details or personal credentials.
The best part about using Trustly to deposit into your online casino is that there are absolutely no transaction fees charged by the service. Here are some of the perks you get to enjoy when transacting with Trustly:
- Simplicity & Speed: Trustly allows players to make both deposits and withdrawals directly from their bank accounts. This eliminates the need for secondary e-wallet accounts. Payments are also processed instantly, skipping the usual bank delays.
- Security: Since Trustly simply acts as a gateway, users are assured of the same security they enjoy with their banks.
- Zero fees and costs: Players can enjoy peace of mind, convenience, and quick transactions, all at no additional fees.
These are but a taste of its upsides as there are even more advantages to this easy payment method which we will discuss further on in this article.
Maximum Convenience when Transacting at Online Casinos
The instant payment capabilities make Trustly a convenient payment option, especially when it comes to withdrawals. The steps taken to withdraw funds from your Trustly casinos directly to your bank account are quite similar to deposits.
How to Make a Deposit through Trustly
- The first step you need to take is logging in to your account and head over to the cashier. For convenience, you should make sure that you have provided all the information and documentation requested by the casino before you initiate a withdrawal.
- After clicking on the cashier, the next step is to select Trustly as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Next, enter the amount of money you would like to withdraw, and you will be redirected to the main Trustly website. Here, you will be prompted to select your bank from the list.
- Log in to your bank account with your usual credentials, confirm and click on withdraw. You will trigger the two-factor authentication, which is commonly used in bank transactions.
- Make sure you confirm the authentication, and this will initiate the transfer, and your withdrawal will start processing.
How to Make a Withdrawal via Trustly
In most cases, Trustly casinos complete withdrawals within 24 hours as long as you provided the correct information during the verification process.
- Since Trustly isn’t considered an e-wallet, players don’t have to set up an account with them. As mentioned, they act as a portal, connecting your bank account to your online casino account. This makes the deposit and withdrawal process seamless and uncomplicated.
- Deposits: For a quick deposit, create an account at one of the Trustly casinos we have listed and head over to the cashier. Select Trustly within the list of deposit methods and click on your bank from the list. Log in to your bank, enter the amount you wish to deposit and receive your funds instantly.
- Withdrawals: For quick withdrawals, make sure your information at the casino is up-to-date. Head over to the cashier and select Trustly as a withdrawal option. Select your bank, login to your account, enter the amount, confirm and you are good to go. Withdrawals may take a longer time to reflect than deposits, but they are still quick when compared to other payment methods.
Do Trustly Casinos Give Players Bonuses?
Casino bonuses and promotions have become somewhat of a staple, with different online casinos offering alluring bonuses to reel in new customers.
Conversely, these bonuses are also offered to the most dedicated existing customers as a reward.
Trustly casinos display an array of enticing rewards that you can take advantage of whether you are a veteran online casino player or are just starting.
These bonuses vary depending on the online casino and can range from cashback and deposit match rewards to free spins/plays on certain slots or games. Some online casinos offer promotions depending on the payment option you use to deposit funds into your account. Let’s go ahead and have a glimpse at some of the popular Trustly bonuses.
At the top of the list, we have one of the most popular bonuses offered by Trustly casinos, the deposit bonus. This type of bonus is available to all players, including new players or current members of the online casino. It is important to note that different casinos have terms and conditions coupled with their promotions, which we shall take a closer look at later on.
Deposit bonuses come in different shapes and sizes, so to speak.
For new users, these may come in the form of welcome or sign-up bonuses. This bonus is awarded to new players once they create an account and make their first deposit at Trustly casinos.
A deposit match is offered to new players where online casinos match your deposit up to a certain amount. What’s more, casinos may offer a series of deposit matches.
A casino may offer a 100% deposit match on your first deposit, a 50% match on your second, a 25% match on the third deposit and so on. If you already have an account at a Trustly casino, you can also enjoy deposit bonuses, specifically when the online casino is running promotions. A
long with other terms and conditions, you may find minimum deposit requirements that you need to fulfil to claim the bonus.
- No Deposit Bonus
On the other end of the spectrum, we have no deposit bonuses. As the name suggests, you can claim a bonus without any deposit prerequisites. This type of bonus is common in several Trustly casinos. However, you may be required to create a new account to claim it. One of the biggest advantages of a no deposit bonus is that it allows you to play risk-free.
- Game Specific Bonuses & Promotions
Online casinos will encourage players to try out new or featured games by offering game-specific bonuses and promotions. In this case, you can browse through some of the Trustly casinos we have listed to enjoy some extra play credits or funds to try out new games. You can also enjoy other rewards such as free spins and VIP reward points.
These bonuses give you a great platform to test the game as well as sharpen your skills and familiarise yourself with the gameplay.
- Cashback Bonus
Online casinos offer cashback bonuses on certain days of the week, specific games, or time frames by giving back a percentage of players’ wagers. To claim the cashback bonus, browse through the promotions tabs of the Trustly casinos we have listed. Make sure to note the terms and conditions, such as minimum deposit and maximum payout.
- High Roller Bonus
The high-roller bonus is usually awarded to loyal customers for making large and regular deposits. The Trustly casinos that award this particular bonus usually have a VIP or Loyalty programme. To take full advantage, climb up the tiers for bigger and better rewards.
As we had mentioned earlier, bonuses are usually coupled with terms and conditions referred to as playthrough or wagering requirements. How do they work? Playthrough requirements refer to the amount of money you need to place bets with before you can withdraw your earnings.
For example, if you claim a bonus worth 100 CAD with a wagering requirement of 20X, you will have to place bets worth 2,000 CAD to have your bonus winnings released. It is important to go through the wagering requirements before claiming a bonus to avoid any shortcomings with your wins.
Is It Safe To Play At Online Trustly Casinos?
Trustly gives players a payment ecosystem that boasts the highest level of security. Since it is a Payment Initiation Service (PIS), it simply acts as an intermediary between the online casino and your bank.
This means that the first level of security you have comes from your bank. On top of that, the payment option has state of the art 256-Bit SSL encryption on every single one of their web pages. This is the reason why players are redirected to the main Trustly website when inputting their banking information.
As a result, no other website or malware will be able to capture your personal information. Trustly also does not keep records of your banking information, meaning that you will have to sign in to your bank every time you would like to deposit or withdraw funds.
- Trustly supports over 6,300 banks, 8,000 merchants, including online casinos, and is available in 29 countries across the globe, including Canada.
- The “Big Six”, National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank, Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Scotiabank, Toronto Dominion Bank, among others, are supported.
- Over 270 casinos that accept Canadian players support Trustly as a payment method.
- 28.16% of all Trustly transactions are made in the iGaming industry, making it the most popular industry vertical.
Trustly has always taken an innovative approach in FinTech. Here are some of their achievements:
- Best open banking solution or PISP at the Merchant Payment Ecosystem (MPE) Awards.
- Payment Innovation & Solution of the Year at the Sports Betting Community (SBC) Awards.
- Malta’s Best Payment Provider Company of the Year, Malta’s Best Employer Brand of the Year, and Malta’s Best iGaming Excellence in Customer Service of the Year at Malta iGaming Excellence Awards.
Apart from having state of the art security systems in place, Trustly is regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. This means that the company is under direct supervision from this highly respected oversight authority. Two-factor authentication is also set in place to confirm any transactions you make at Trustly casinos. Every time you initiate a transaction, you are required to confirm it via email, adding that extra layer of security.
Pros and Cons of Trustly Casinos
The iGaming industry has created the necessity for innovative and convenient payment options. Read on to find out why punters prefer Trustly casinos.
- Instant transactions: Trustly supports instant or real-time deposits directly from your bank account. The same applies to withdrawals, making them fast and simple. This affords players the live casino “cashout” experience.
- Safe and Secure: Trustly gives you several layers of security, starting with your bank’s security system. On top of that, they have also employed SSL encryption on their web pages to protect your personal information from any third parties.
- It’s a recognised brand: Trustly has been around since 2008, and it is safe to say that they have built a great reputation. They have also invested in broad advertising campaigns, making them quite familiar to online casino players.
- Zero fees: All the exciting features that come with Trustly can be enjoyed at absolutely no additional fees. Using Trustly as a player to make deposits and withdrawals is completely free.
- No secondary account: Trustly does not require players to create an account with them to use their service. All you need is an online casino account and a supported bank account to start transacting with the service.
- Does not support all banks: Trustly is yet to partner with all banks in Canada. You may need to check if your bank is supported before you can start transacting.
- Wanting customer support: Unlike other providers, there is no direct line to customer support. To get assistance, you need to fill out a form on their website, which may have delayed responses.
- Requires bank details with every transaction: Although this is a potent security measure, having to input and confirm your information with every transaction may get boring and annoying.
- Hidden charges from banks and online casinos: Using Trustly’s service is completely free, but you may notice hidden charges from the online casino or bank when you make a transaction.
Playing at Trustly casinos comes with a wealth of advantages. It is extremely convenient and can afford players peace of mind, especially when it comes to security. However, there are a few disadvantages that come along with the service, but nothing too drastic.
Alternative Payment Methods
Finding a payment service that provides instant payment solutions with zero transaction fees is like looking for a needle in a haystack. For this reason, several punters prefer Trustly casinos. However, other payment service providers are as innovative and straightforward as Trustly.
Interac provides services that are similar to Trustly, providing instant deposits, no secondary account, and is only available in Canada.
ecoPayz is another good payment processing platform with its own perks and detriments. This service allows you to fund your account using several payment options, but on the downside, you are required to create an ecoPayz account to manage your funds. Users also have access to a dedicated ecoPayz app that is available in the respective app stores, as well as the ecoPayz website.
How To Start Playing At Trustly Casinos
Now that you have some information on Trustly as a payment service provider, it’s time to jump straight into playing at Trustly casinos. You can go ahead and select one of the casinos we have listed since they accept Trustly as a payment method. You will be amazed at the simplicity it offers.
- The first step, as we have mentioned, is to select a Trustly casino from our list.
- Create a new account at the casino if you do not have one already.
- Initiate a deposit at the casino by clicking on the cashier.
- Select Trustly as your preferred payment option, log in to your bank, make a deposit and verify your transaction via email.
- Lastly, browse the casino for the games you would like to start playing and you are good to go!
As you can see, playing at Trustly casinos is almost effortless. However, if you come across any issues, feel free to contact the casino’s customer support. It is also important to remember that you are required to complete the casino’s verification process to enable withdrawals as well as to increase your payout limits.
Safe and Secure Trustly Casinos Canada
Over time, online casinos have become accepted socially, and regulatory bodies established. This gives players peace of mind knowing that they receive a certain level of protection with their personal information and gameplay.
Players have voiced their concerns over having to divulge their information to online casinos when initiating bank transfers. With Trustly casinos, you can take a breath of relief. The casinos we have listed and the payment service providers have to follow strict guidelines regarding privacy and safety.
There are three forms of regulation you should note. The first is through the government or jurisdiction. Online casinos and payment service providers have to seek approval from the local government before starting operations.
Renowned security companies also provide certifications after testing encryption protocols and performing audits. A good example of such seals or certifications is the “SSL Secured” badge.
Lastly, there are software testing agencies such as the Canadian Technical Systems Testing and eCOGRA. These bodies ensure high-quality standards and fair play by examining payout rates and the Random Number Generator.
With that said, our recommended Trustly casinos have ticked all the boxes when it comes to licensing and regulation. Have a look at some of the benefits of playing at regulated casinos;
- You will be on the right side of the law, as a player.
- Personal information such as bank details is kept safe and won’t be shared with third parties.
- Fair and random gameplay is ensured every time you play.
- You are ensured fast payouts when you win.
- Governing bodies also act as intermediaries and can be used to solve any issues that may arise with the online casino.