Online Casinos with the Best Bonuses
||Tsars Casino Read Review||
Accepts CAD Low wagering requirements Wager-free free spins
|$3,000 + 200 Free Spins||To the Casino|
||Bethard Read Review||
Multi-part welcome bonus Trusted Canadian Payments Slots, sportsbook, jackpots, live casino
|100% Bonus up to $200 plus up to 250 Free Spins||To the Casino|
||Betway Read Review||
Jackpot slots, sportsbook, esports, live casino Casino & sports welcome bonuses Numerous gambling licenses
|100% Match bonus up to $250||To the Casino|
||Casumo Casino Canada Read Review||
Good variety of bonuses Secure transactions Great selection of games
|100% match deposit up to CA$300 + 20 free spins||To the Casino|
||ComeOn Casino Read Review||
Games from quality software developers Excellent mobile site Good selection of progressive jackpots
|100% up to $1,500||To the Casino|
||Wildz Casino Read Review||
Dynamic rewards system Popular Canadian payment solutions No deposit free spins and deposit bonuses
|20 No deposit free spins | 100% Match up to $500 + 200 free spins||To the Casino|
||Ultra Casino Read Review||
Daily bonuses 1,200 games Live Casino
|No||To the Casino|
Casino bonuses come and go, but our toplist is here to stay. This list is constantly updated to reflect the latest online casino bonuses so that you will never be left in the dark again. Choose any of these exciting offers and enjoy a relaxed gaming session on a safe, legitimate platform. At these sites, the wins are real, the games are world-class, and the reels keep rolling.
Keep reading for loads of bonus guidance and nifty tricks that you can use to make the most of the best casino bonus offers in Canada.
Various Types of Casino Bonuses
Generally speaking, a casino bonus is an advantage that gambling sites hand out to encourage new players to try out the site or to keep things exciting for existing players. If that sounds like all the makings of a promotion to you, then you are absolutely right. Casino bonuses are promotional tools that stimulate new sign-ups and boost support.
The same type of casino bonus that appeals to some players may not appeal to others. Each type comes with different terms and conditions that provide varying opportunities for you to maximize your chances of winning and enjoying yourself at an online casino. The casino bonus that works for you will depend on your playing style, end goal, and game preferences.
While every online casino can tweak its promotions as it sees fit, the different types of casino bonuses typically follow the guidelines below:
- Sign-up bonus: Also known as a welcome bonus, this type of promotion allows new players to take advantage of free or extra casino credits. The casino may offer a free bonus for signing up without asking you to deposit any money or it may offer you a bonus if you deposit. The bonuses may come in the form of free spins or free credits that are added to your casino balance.
- Free spins bonus: With a free spins bonus, you will receive free spins to play certain games at the casino, usually slot machines. The advantage of this offer is that you will not have any money deducted from your balance when you’re spinning the slots. You can win real money while having a blast at no cost to you.
- No deposit bonus: An online casino will give you free credits without requiring a deposit. In other words, you don’t need to shell out anything to get the bonus and you can use it to win real money on the slots or other games. The bonus credits will usually be added to your casino bonus balance.
- Deposit bonus: When you activate a deposit bonus, you will receive free casino credits on top of the money that you deposit at the casino. Deposit bonuses come in many different shapes. A casino may award you with free spins, free credits in your bonus balance, free money in your cash balance, or cashback on money that you spend after you deposit.
- Cashback bonus: Casinos basically give their players cashback rewards when they lose. It is not quite as simple as it sounds, though, and you often have to play for a certain amount or with a higher stake to be eligible for cashback bonuses.
- Reload bonus: The concept of a reload bonus is the same as a deposit bonus. It’s called a reload bonus because you will receive free casino credits or free spins on numerous deposits. For example, you may be offered bonuses on your first four deposits. Some online gambling sites offer unlimited reload bonuses. Ultra Casino is a prime example of an unlimited reload casino where players are rewarded with “Ultra Power” every day.
Even the best online casino bonuses come with terms and conditions. The most notable of these is the wagering requirement of the bonus. We will explain wagering in detail next to help you choose your bonuses wisely and make the most of them. Scroll down for explanations of the rest of the terms and conditions that you’ll encounter on your quest for the best casino bonus in Canada.
Meet the Wagering Requirements and Withdraw Your Winnings
Wagering requirements are important because you need to meet them before you can withdraw your casino winnings. It refers to the amount you have to wager at the online casino before you can cash out. The wagering requirement goes by many different names, including:
- Turnover requirement
- Playthrough requirement
- Rollover requirement
Every time you spin the reels on a slot machine it’s referred to as a wager or bet. If you bet $5 a spin, you are wagering $5 per spin. Similarly, if you bet $1 on a round of blackjack, you’ve wagered $1 at the blackjack table.
A casino bonus with a wagering requirement of $1,000 means that you will have to wager (or place bets) to the value of $1,000 before you can withdraw money from your casino balance and transfer it to your bank account, e-wallet, credit card, or any other type of account.
Most online casinos define the wagering requirement as a multiplication of the bonus amount. The easiest way to explain this is to outline three examples:
- $10 bonus with a wagering requirement of 50x
You will have to turn over the $10 bonus 50 times at the casino, which means you will need to place bets to the value of $500 (10 x 50).
- $20 bonus with a wagering requirement of 35x
You will have to turn over the $20 bonus 35 times at the casino, which means you will need to place bets to the value of $700 (20 x 35).
- $50 bonus with a wagering requirement of 20x
You will have to turn over the $50 bonus 20 times at the casino, which means you will need to place bets to the value of $1,000 (50 x 20).
It’s pretty simple: the lower the wagering requirement, the easier it is to withdraw your winnings. If you are lucky enough to strike a big win while playing with a bonus, then meeting the playthrough requirement will be a breeze.
There’s no need to stress if you fly through your casino bonus without meeting the wagering requirement since it was free money in the first place. The wagering requirement will be removed from your casino account completely if your bonus balance goes down to zero.
Pro Tip 1: Make sure that you deplete your bonus completely before taking up another bonus. If you deplete your bonus completely, the wagering requirements will be removed from your casino balance. This means that when you claim a new bonus, you will only have to meet the wagering requirements of the new bonus. Similarly, if you win money and meet the wagering requirement while playing with a bonus, withdraw your winnings before claiming another bonus.
Pro Tip 2: Most online casinos place wagering requirements on the value of the bonus. However, some casinos place the wagering requirements on the total value of the bonus plus the deposit. Read the fine print on any casino bonus so that you understand how the rollover value is calculated.
Wagering Requirements on Free Spins
The turnover conditions on free bonus money can be calculated before you even claim the bonus. If you’re going to be claiming a bonus of $10, you know to multiply the turnover amount by the value of your bonus. The playthrough is calculated a bit differently on free spins.
Online casinos will award you a specific number of free spins as a casino bonus. The wagering requirement is usually calculated on the winnings that you make while playing with the free spins.
If the casino has a wagering requirement of 50x and you win $25 with your free spins, you have to meet the wagering requirement of $1250 (50 x 25) before you can withdraw your winnings.
Frequently asked questions about a Casino Bonus
What is a casino bonus?
A casino bonus is a promotional offer that gives you free credits to play at the casino.
Why would a casino give away a free bonus?
Gambling sites are happy to award players with free casino credits to encourage new players to join and existing players to stick around.
What is a no deposit casino bonus?
It’s a bonus that a casino will add to a player’s account even if the player does not deposit at the casino.
Why do casino bonuses have wagering requirements?
If bonuses did not have wagering requirements, players would be able to withdraw them immediately without trying out the casino, which is the point of a promotion.
What games can I play with a casino bonus?
You can play nearly any game at a casino except for a few restricted games in most cases. Some online casinos exclude the live dealer games from bonus offers and others don’t.
How does a deposit bonus work?
This is the type of bonus that players receive when they complete a successful deposit at a casino. It’s usually advertised as a percentage of the deposit. If a casino offers a 100% deposit bonus, it means that the casino will throw in a bonus that is equal to 100% of a player’s deposit.
Where can I find the best casino bonus?
We recommend the bonuses on this page hands down. These bonuses are offered by online casinos that are reliable, transparent, and they offer reasonable bonus conditions.
Is it possible to meet the bonus wagering requirement?
Yes, it’s completely possible. When you play at a casino, it is common for a game to give and take. If it gives more than it takes for a while, the wagering requirement can easily be met.
How the Online Casino Welcome Bonus Works
The monumental welcome bonus deserves special attention because it’s the first type of casino bonus you’ll encounter when you sign up at most online casinos. Since it’s so crucial to an online casino’s promotional strategy, welcome bonuses are abundant.
A welcome bonus can only ever be claimed once at any given casino because it is only for new players. To get started, all you need to do is determine what type of signup bonus you are after. These are your options:
No Deposit Signup Bonus
A no deposit casino bonus is added to your account without any requirements. Most casinos do need you to register an account before they can add the welcome bonus to your casino balance. The bonus offered may be casino credits, free spins, or a combination of free credits and free spins.
First Deposit Welcome Bonus
This is typically a very lucrative deposit offer that will exceptionally increase your playtime. It’s exactly what it sounds like: the online casino will give you a bonus when you make your first deposit. Since this offer is too good to pass up, make sure you claim it within the stipulated window period after you register. Casinos usually place deadlines on the first deposit welcome bonus.
A first deposit offer is usually a match bonus, or free spins, or a combo. Percentages and limits vary, but the idea is always the same: extra credits for your deposit.
Here’s an example:
First deposit bonus: 100% match up to $50
An offer like this will double your first deposit since it is a 100% match bonus. However, this offer has an upper limit on the bonus of $50. The maximum bonus that will be added to your account on your first deposit is $50. Here’s the bonus you’ll get for different deposit values with this offer:
- If you deposit $25 you will receive a bonus of $25 and your total casino balance will be $50.
- If you deposit $50 you will receive a bonus of $50 and your total casino balance will be $100.
- If you deposit $75 you will receive a bonus of $50 and your total casino balance will be $125.
Multi-Part Match Deposit Bonus
A multi-part deposit bonus is the same as a regular deposit bonus except that you receive casino bonuses for a specified number of deposits. The casino may match your deposits with a casino bonus, free spins, or a combination.
The main thing to pay attention to when you’re offered a multi-part deposit bonus is the upper limit on each offer. If you have already decided that you are going to be claiming numerous deposit offers, then it makes sense to maximize your playtime by using the offers with the highest percentages to their fullest potential while staying within the boundaries of your bankroll.
If you have a budget of $200 to spend at the online casino and the multi-part bonus offer looks like the one below, you would benefit from the maximum bonus value if you were to make three separate deposits and saving your biggest deposit for last:
- 1st Deposit: 100% match up to $500
- 2nd Deposit: 100% match up to $500
- 3rd Deposit: 125% match up to $500
In this example, making smaller deposits on the first two deposits would allow you to reach the third deposit, which offers a higher bonus percentage than the other two. Be sure to read the terms of the bonus so that you deposit amounts that are eligible for the bonus. Online casinos usually stipulate a minimum deposit requirement.
If you claim the bonus and make the minimum deposit required, the first bonus will be added to your account. When you want to claim the second bonus, you must again meet the minimum deposit required to claim the second bonus. If you deposit less than that, you will forfeit the rest of the bonus offer. In other words, you won’t be able to claim the second and third deposit bonuses.
How to Claim the Best Online Casino Welcome Bonus Canada
First thing’s first: whether you claim a deposit bonus or a no deposit casino bonus, you want to be sure that the online casino offering the welcome bonus is safe and legitimate. This ensures that your winnings will be paid out to you without any hiccups.
Next up, be sure to play at sites that allow Canadians. It happens very often that we can access, play at, and even deposit money at sites that specifically exclude Canadian players. When this happens, it’s all fun and games until it’s time to cash out our winnings.
Lastly, choose a casino that supports payment methods that are accessible in Canada. Many sites that advertise themselves as ‘Canadian-friendly’ don’t go the extra mile by facilitating our favourite payment methods.
Fortunately, all these conditions are met when you play at any of the best online casinos that we recommend on this site. At these sites, you’ll be privy to the best casino bonus offers with the most reasonable wagering requirements and the fastest withdrawal speeds in the business.
You can claim as many of the offers on this page as you like, as long as you only claim each welcome bonus once. Follow these guidelines on any device with an internet connection and a web browser to start playing with the best online casino signup bonus in a jiffy:
- Click on the offer to launch the casino in your web browser – no download required.
- Fill in your basic details to register a new account.
- Follow the prompts to verify your mobile number or email address if required.
If you select a no deposit bonus, it will be added to your casino account immediately after you have completed these three steps. If you select a deposit bonus, proceed to the cashier and complete a deposit that is at least equal to the minimum required deposit. This usually ranges between $10 and $20.
In the cashier area you will be able to select your preferred deposit method from a variety of our most popular debit cards, credit cards, internet transfers, e-wallets, and prepaid cards:
Online casinos will let you change between deposit methods as you see fit. Keep in mind that they usually insist on paying your winnings via the same payment method that was used to deposit.
Know Your Way around Bonus Terms & Conditions
If you’ve come this far, you already know all about the wagering requirements attached to bonuses. These aren’t the only conditions that online casinos put in place to protect their platforms from misuse. Playing within the limitations of these conditions is easy, so make sure you do so to avoid forfeiting your bonus!
- Game Limitations | Casinos restrict certain games when playing with the bonus. Restricted games are usually those with progressive jackpots. However, a casino can restrict any of the games in its portfolio, including video slots. Go over the casino’s bonus game limitations beforehand to ensure that your favourite slot or table isn’t on it.
- Wagering Contributions | The games offered at the online casino don’t contribute equally towards the wagering requirement. Slots usually contribute 100% while tables and cards contribute much less. The higher the wagering contribution of the game, the easier it is to meet the wagering requirement when you’re playing it.
- Deadlines | It is customary for gambling sites to place cut-off times on bonus offers. You may have a specific window of opportunity to claim a bonus once you have registered. Casinos may also stipulate that the wagering requirements must be met within a certain period before the bonus is removed from your balance. They usually allow more than enough time but it’s still a good idea to be aware of how much you have remaining.
- Maximum Withdrawal Limit | When you play with a no deposit bonus, the maximum amount that you can withdraw from the casino is capped. This isn’t necessarily the case with deposit bonuses.
It comes down to looking over the terms of any casino bonus and taking mental notes of the games you should avoid and how much time you have to meet the wagering requirements. That’s assuming that you’re keen on withdrawing your winnings – and most of us are.
The best casino bonuses allow you to optimize your winning potential, but they also let you try new games and broaden your online casino horizons with minimal risk involved. So, don’t get left behind. Stay in the know and enjoy some laid back gaming with these awesome casino bonuses.